Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday 26 October 2014

Today Robin, Mama, Papa and I went to Arapuni to bike along the Waikato River. One quarter of the way through my bike broke so Mama took my bike back to the car. Then I went on Mama's bike and Papa, Robin and I continued going ahead. Once we got to the Arapuni Dam we continued along on a harder path. After a while on that track I got scared because, I had almost fallen into the water, so we turned around. When we got back to the swing bridge we had lunch and then Robin and I walked along the bridge.

When we got back to Putaruru, we got an icecream from Countdown and then we all stopped at a railway crossing and saw the steam train Passchendaele that going to Glenbrook. After we saw the train we went back to Oma's and Opa's house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.