Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Round the Bays 2014

On Sunday 9 March Robin, Papa, Mama and I went to do Round the Bays. When we got there we went to the toilets before going to where the Compac team were meeting.

The results were:
Karl: 0hrs: 50min: 12sec. 4223 overall.
Robin: 0hrs: 50min: 10secs. 4207 overall.
Papa: 0hrs: 51min: 37secs. 4868 overall.
Mama: 0hrs: 50min: 50secs. 4531 overall.
Jonathan (someone from my dads work): 0hrs: 25mins: 56secs. 1st overall.

When we finished we went to the Compac tent site to have drinks and a BBQ.

I felt happy when I finished, and exhausted and tired.




3 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Karl,
Great running today! You just kept at it, and did not give up - persistence! I am very proud of you, and of Robin too.
I felt horrid right at the finish of the race, but after a few minutes, I actually felt quite good. But, having a drink of alcohol at the BBQ made me feel a bit tired - I am please I did not have anything else planned for the rest of the day!
Thanks for sharing your experience!
Love Mama

Unknown said...

Hi Karl, I am so impressed with your running time, very speedy! I bet the drinks and the BBQ at the end tasted great after all your hard work :) So pleased I've found yours and Robins blog, will be able to keep an eye on you when you are in the USA :)

Mr. Nath said...

Well done Karl. I felt very tired after the Run as well. It was so great catching up with so many friends on the road to the finishing line.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.