Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

At Joss's House

Yesterday I went to  my friend Joss's house for a little bit of the afternoon during the power cut. When I got there Joss was having lunch so I waited in his room while he got his lunch and brought it into his room. While Joss ate we played Lego City and the robber had stolen $400 and and two diamonds so the police came in their truck and got onto their boat and captured the robber.

Then we went on the Nintendo3DS and played Lego Marvel and Spider-man. After that when the power ran out on the Nintendo3DS we played Midnight Vegas on his Ipad. Later on Joss had to go to his Grandma's house so I went home.      


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Uggie and I wondered if you had lost power, she was worried that her girls might not have power; we were cosy and warm at the Bay with the fire going; it was very windy and raining and I had to drive back to Chch in it.
Love Nana xx

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.