Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Awesome Me!


Kia Ora,
My name is Karl. I am 9 years old. My friends are Owen, Moses,  Anthony and Levi.R. My favourite sport is rugby. My favourite team is the All Blacks. My favourite player is Dan Carter.
I have 3 pet chickens called Chooky, Whitey and Bluey. My mum and dad are Tsana and Eric. My favourite subject is reading. My favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My favourite movie is Star Wars  and Titanic. My favourite game is Lego  Star Wars The Quest For R2-D2. My brother is Robin. I have 1 brother and no sisters. My favourite  colour is Orange. My favourite car is a Limo.

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a comment.


7 comments:

Glenbrae Blogs said...

A well written piece of writing about yourself Karl. Keep writing and uploading your work to your blog.

Mrs. Raj

Karl Plessius said...

Thank's Mrs Raj,
I WILL keep doing stuff like this.

Mr. Nath said...

Well done Karl for putting your personal profile on your Blog.

Tsana Plessius said...

Kia ora Karl,

It is great to see your blog back up and running again! I know how keen you are to use your chromebook, and update your blog, and I am really excited to be able to help you and support you in your efforts.
Love, Mama

Ronald Plessius said...

Hi Karl,

Well done with your writing. We are so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Love,

Oom Ron & Tante Norma

Unknown said...

Lieve Karl

So good to read about you on your blog
I enjoy reading them and also the comments from everybody.
I wish I could be such a good blogger.

Veel liefs van Oma en Opa

Unknown said...

You are AWESOME Karl

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.