Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sophie's Journey.

I have been reading a book called Sophie's Journey. It is about a young girl who lives in Australia and suffers 2 accidents in which she suffers life threatening injury's. In the 1st one she is asleep at the Roundhouse childcare center waiting for Santa and a car comes flying trough the window and lands on top of Sophie. In the 2nd one someone who supports Sophie's family is taking her home from school when they are crossing the road at a pedestrian crossing and a car hits her.

I feel sad when I read it.

Karl.



2 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hello Karl,
You have given a short but accurate account of what happened to Sophie. When I read the book, I felt sad as well. And, I was also amazed at the dedication of the staff who have worked, and continue to work, with Sophie, as well as the love and very strong beliefs that her family have. It is an inspiring story.
Love Mama

Unknown said...

Hi Karl

This is a very sad storey and beautiful told by you.
Even l feel sad.
Oma xoxox

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.