Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

America #2

Tuesday 18 March 2014

We had a safe landing in Los Angeles today but, once we got inside the Los Angeles airport terminal (LAX), Robin was sick. Then we went through customs. On the plane I watched three movies called Happy Feet, Bedtime Stories and Frozen.  It is still Tuesday today because from New Zealand we take away 4 hrs and go back to yesterday because we crossed the international date line. We got our rental car and came to the hotel where we played some CA Rugby Challenge. Then we did our blogs. On the first plane we went into the cockpit. Driving to the motel we saw lots of yellow school busses like the magic school bus.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lieve Karl Geen wonder dat je niet sliep, met al die films, ik zou ook wakker blijven. :-) Wat een mazzel dat jullie in de cockpit mochten.
Leuk he dat je in Los Angelos bent voor je NZ verlaat. :-)
Veel plezier
Kusjes Oma en Opa

Hannah said...

OMG ! Karl TBH ... I'm really jealous ! You guys are sooo lucky to be in L.A. How is it there ? Are you guys having fun ? How was it in Tahiti ? You should be very proud of yourself. I have always wanted to leave New Zealand for once. It's my dream, yet, my dream isn't coming true. But I'll do my best to make it come true. You guys have fun and enjoy being in L.A *MWAH*

pitalady said...

Fancy going into the cockpit, wonder what movies I can watch on my weay to Tahiti.
Have lots of fun in the US and I will see you soon-this time in four weeks, we will all be in Tahiti; maybe you and me and Robin can go on the bus around the island by ourselves?
Have fun, love Nana

Glenbrae Blogs said...

Thanks Karl for such a detailed blog post. I hope Robin is feeling better. I always wondered how the cockpit is and what sophisticated instruments are there. Are there plans for sight seeing in Los Angeles? Do send some photos. Enjoy yourselves and don't forget to eat the huge pretzels they sell in America.
Mrs Raj

Mr. Nath said...

Hope Robin is feeling better now. How has your few days been in LA. Enjoy your stay and keep us posted through your blogs.

Robin said...

Hi Karl

I like the blog post you have written

Robin

Hemi said...

Hi Karl was it cool at death valley i hope of i came one day

Hemi said...

when will you come back Karl

Hemi said...

every body miss is you and i just wanted to tell you that i miss you and jahsiah broke his foot because he ran in to a wood and he has a moon foot

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.