Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Taekwon-do

On Tuesday Mama, Robin and I went to Taekwon-do. When we were inside I saw Levi F and Jayden. Then it started and Levi, Jayden, Robin and I were on the same class. We had fun and the first skill we practiced was snap kick. I am good at it. Next we did scissor kick. I need to improve on that one but I am better than Monday. It was a bit easier than Monday. The next one was the hardest one. We had to kick the pad with two feet at a time. Levi, Robin and I were in the same group in our class, but Jayden was not. Then Jayden and I paired up and Robin and Levi paired up. Jayden would swing the noodle to me and I had to jump over it. Next we lined up with our instructors and jumped over the noodle and kick the pad that our instructors were holding. We had to remember to lift our knees up to our chest. Last we played Helicopter.

Taekwon-do means:
Tae: to jump or kick with the foot.
Kwon: to punch with the hand or fist.
Do: art or way.

  By Karl.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.