Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Rugby

It is 2013 and I am better than in 2012. I play for Auckland Marist - I'm in an under 10 team.  Today I played Varsity.  We won 30 - 20.  Our team played against the team that Sam was in.  I saw Sam, Miami (who is in my team), Mahoney (who is Miami's younger brother) and Loto.  Mahoney and Loto, as well as Robin, were supporting the teams.  It was a very tough game for me and the team, as it was our first for the season. I felt excellent after today's game, and I know we can keep playing well.


3 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Karl,
I enjoyed reading this post - there was a lot of information - about who was involved (playing and watching) as well as how you were feeling.
Keep it up!
Love Mama

Unknown said...

Hi Karl,
From reading your post it sounds like you had an awesome game and from the picture I can tell you are getting involved. Keep up the hard work and am looking forward to your first tray of the season.
Love you Papa.

Unknown said...

Hi Karl

It sounds like you had an excellent game and a lot of supporters.
Keep it up. I love your yellow rugby boots so much nicer than black.

Kusjes Oma

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.