Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

At Oma and Opa's

On Friday after Mama, Papa and Robin went home I was playing Tanki Online. The next day on Saturday I was playing Tanki Online and we went to Matamata pools where I was on  the slide and was playing with a beach-ball I found. Then I went back onto Tanki Online on Sunday and leveled up to Sergeant. Yes!!! On Monday I went to the library, the school and Opa had his blood done. At the library I got six books. The next day I was on Tanki again, I read lots of books and then I went outside to help Opa with the firewood. The next day, on Tuesday, I was on Tanki and got the Hammer and leveled up to Staff Sergeant. DOUBLE AWESOME!!!!! On Wednesday I played Tanki (which was not that exciting for some reason) and I mowed the lawns out the back  On Thursday I was on Pottermore and was put into Gryyfiondor house (the same house as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore the most famous wizard ever) and went to Putarau and went to the library and got four books and finished them all in one day. Now I am at Oom Rons house and I was on Tanki and went under the sprinkler.






1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.