Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Stardome


Stardome Trip
After attending the Gifted Kids Programme, I went to the Stardome Observatory in Greenlane at One Tree Hill. I went with Rooms 10 and 7 as I missed out on Room 9’s one. It was an exciting trip for all of us.

First we watched a movie about Space and Astronauts. Next we got to look around the foyer and play with some gadgets. Then we went into the Space room to learn about Space. After that we said “Thank You” to the Stardome Teacher and came back to school.

4 comments:

Miss Elia said...

Hi Karl
I enjoyed your recount of your trip to the Stardome observatory. You made me curious to know what gadgets they had there.

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Karl,
We like your story, especially the different sentence starters in the second paragraph.
Mama & Robin

Mr. Nath said...

This is a good recount on your trip to the Stardome Karl. I hope you enjoyed the movie.

Karl Plessius said...

Good story

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.