Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Dare to Explore

On Tuesday Robin, Mama and I went to GI Library to do Coconut Grating for a Dare to Explore challenge. When we got there we put on our Lava-Lavas and read books that were on hold for us. After that when it started June told us about how the coconut originated. Next June cracked a coconut for us. Then we tried coconut milk. I did not like it. Then we started grating it. June did the first one and she did it fast. Next a girl tried but didn't get far. Later on another girl tried and did well. After that Robin had a try and I went last. Then when I finished I kept reading. Then we came home.

2 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hello Karl,
I am so proud of you and your perseverance in completing the 60 challenges for Dare to Explore! Well done!
Love Mama

pitalady said...

I quite like raw coconut but have not tried fresh coconut milk-we might try it when we are on holiday-you can help me,OK?
See you soon, love Nana

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.