Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Playing On My Scooter.

On the Weekend I was playing on my Scooter. Here are some stuff I can do:

  • Bunny Hop
  • Wheelie
  • Bunny Hop on the Curb.                                                                                                                     Here are some tricks:
  • Bunny Hop
  • Jump
  • Wheelie
  • Spin                                                                                                                                                   This is what I do in a Bunny Hop 
  • Crouch Down Low.     
  • Pull My Body Up.
  • Hop In The Air.                                                                                                                                 This is what I do for a wheelie
  • Pull My Scooter Backwards. 
   




1 comments:

Tsana Plessius said...

Hi Karl,
I like the way you have set out this blog entry, using bullet points. I also like the fact that you have described how you do some of the things on your scooter.
Well done, Mama

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.